Friday, September 27, 2013

Long time no see...

Ok, so I have really been meaning to start keeping a blog for a long time now, I just never have been very proactive about it.

Facebook, I try to to make use of Facebook for this, but it just doesn't work out as most people don't enjoy the HUGE walls of text that I throw at them.

I constantly have a lot pouring out of my mind (or at least it needs to keep flowing in order to maintain some semblance of sanity. Recording blogs used to do the trick for me back in the heyday of MySpace. Nowadays, I just do like I said... Throw up huge walls of text on Facebook, but that seldom gets attention, even when I specifically want it to.

So, for now, this is my attempt at recreating that experience (at least to some extent). I know that I have to manually share posts I make, and for now, that is ok... or at the very least, it will have to do. I mean,  what I really want is a place to clear my mind of all the random thoughts I have and to provide an opportunity for people to share their thoughts,  should they want to. And I haven't really sought out any alternative means that will work for the mediums I use (tablet,  smartphone and computer).

But, then again, would anyone really care to know what all the sick shit is that is in my head at any given moment? I am not so sure, but then again, I am not sure that I really care... all that much... at all.

Man, this is really a bunch of unintelligible crap that I am posting, but hey, it's in the name of science !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment